- September 26, 2017
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Smithsonian Institute American History Museum
- 1300 Constitution Avenue N.W. Washington, DC 20560
This forum focused on contracting opportunities for Veteran and Service Disabled Veteran Business Owners throughout the Smithsonian Institution.
By special request: On Tuesday, September 26th, the Smithsonian Institute hosted our VET-Force Veterans Small Business Forum from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
This is what was discussed during the meeting:
- How to Do Business with HHS Buying Agencies;
- Preparing Your Company for Federal Contracting;
- Teaming, Partnering, Joint Ventures, Mentor – Proteges; and
- VET-Force Legislative Updates: Vets First vs Ability One and other Vets First Contracting Issues.
You can always learn about their Small Business Supplier Diversity Programs under the Office of Equal Employment and Minority Affairs.