- November 14, 2017
- 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Hubert H. Humphrey Building
- 200 Independence Avenue, S.W. 8th Floor - Penthouse Washington, DC
HHS is always looking to do more business with Veteran Owned Businesses. A session was programmed on Tuesday, November 14th.
The Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) hosted the VET-Force Veterans Small Business Forum and its 4th Annual Veterans Only Vendor Outreach Session at the Hubert H. Humphrey Building in Washington, DC.
This was the followed agenda:
Veterans Forum: 10 am – 12 pm
- How to Do Business with HHS Buying Agencies;
- Preparing Your Company for Federal Contracting;
- Teaming, Partnering, Joint Ventures, Mentor – Proteges; and
- VET-Force Legislative Updates: Vets First vs Ability One and other Vets First Contracting Issues.
Veterans Only Vendor Outreach Session: 1 pm – 4 pm
- One-on-One meeting with HHS Small Business Representatives.
To be added to the Vendor Waiting List forward a message to Mari.Williams@hhs.gov .
NOTE: You MUST register for the forum to be eligible to participate in the Veteran Vendor Only Outreach Session.